(info last updated 17/07/2022)
Many many thanks to all our wonderful local delivery customers!!
We have now ceased our local delivery option and will just offer UK postage until we close the web shop on August 15th 2023.
POSTAL DELIVERY TO REST OF UK
We also offer a postal delivery option for other UK addresses – you will be offered this option at checkout.
We are currently using Royal Mail as they are more reliable than the courier service we were using. We aim to send orders out within 48 hours.
If you are currently shielding please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We will need to leave your parcel in a safe place if there is nobody home.
Please let us know a suitable safe place when filling out the details at checkout.
- Please be advised we cannot enter communal spaces such as apartment block corridors to deliver your goods.
- Please also let us know if your home is difficult to find!
We really appreciate helpful details e.g. “Bungalow with red door” or “Entrance is on the side of building”. This will really help us make our delivery service more efficient.
- We will knock on your door/ring bell, leave your goods on your doorstep and stand back at least 2 metres.
We take health and safety extremely seriously so will be wearing a mask when we carry out our deliveries, and repeatedly sanitising our hands in our vehicle.
- If there is nobody home, we will leave your parcel in the safe place you have specified at checkout, and put a delivery note through your door to let you know it has been delivered.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods delivered and subsequently removed by someone else.
Please make sure the safe place you specify is suitable, if you are not going to be in when we deliver.
- Please note – We are unable to refund fresh goods which may have spoiled due to being left out for too long.