!!! IMPORTANT !!!
OUR WEEKEND (LOCAL) DELIVERIES ARE TEMPORARILY ON HOLD WHILE WE MOVE PREMISES. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT WHEN WE ARE STARTING THE WEEKEND DELIVERIES UP AGAIN. FOR NOW, WE ARE JUST OFFERING UK-WIDE COURIER DELIVERY 🙂
FREE DELIVERY IN ELY
Currently we are able to deliver for free in the city of Ely.
Delivery day is Saturday!
When you enter your delivery postcode at checkout, our system should offer you the free delivery option.
Free delivery in Ely : Place your cake orders by FRIDAY lunchtime to receive your goods on the SATURDAY. Orders without cake can be placed up to Friday midnight.
£1 DELIVERY TO SELECTED LOCAL AREAS
Prickwillow, Queen Adelaide, Chatteris, Witchford, Mepal, Sutton, Sutton Gault, Wentworth, Witcham, Coveney, Wardy Hill, Little Downham, Pymoor, Littleport, Chettisham, Stuntney, Soham, Fordham, Burwell, Snailwell, Wicken, Stretham, Little Thetford, Waterbeach, Cottenham, Rampton, Wilburton, Haddenham, and Aldreth.
Delivery day is Sunday!
When you enter your delivery postcode at checkout, our system should offer you the £1 delivery option if you are within the designated local area.
If you in one of the local areas listed above but your postcode for some reason does not trigger the £1 delivery option, please send us an email to check whether you are eligible – email@example.com
£1 delivery in selected local areas : Place your cake orders by FRIDAY lunchtime to receive your goods on the SUNDAY. Orders without cake can be placed up to Saturday midnight.
COURIER DELIVERY TO REST OF UK
We also offer a courier delivery option for other UK addresses – you will be offered this option at checkout.
ORDERS PLACED FROM NOW WILL BE POSTED OUT ON 4th JANUARY.
If you are currently shielding please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
ELY/LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We will need to leave your parcel in a safe place if there is nobody home.
Please let us know a suitable safe place when filling out the details at checkout.
- Please be advised we cannot enter communal spaces such as apartment block corridors to deliver your goods.
- Please also let us know if your home is difficult to find!
We really appreciate helpful details e.g. “Bungalow with red door” or “Entrance is on the side of building”. This will really help us make our delivery service more efficient.
- We will knock on your door/ring bell, leave your goods on your doorstep and stand back at least 2 metres.
We take health and safety extremely seriously so will be wearing a mask when we carry out our deliveries, and repeatedly sanitising our hands in our vehicle.
- If there is nobody home, we will leave your parcel in the safe place you have specified at checkout, and put a delivery note through your door to let you know it has been delivered.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods delivered and subsequently removed by someone else.
Please make sure the safe place you specify is suitable, if you are not going to be in when we deliver.
- Please note – We are unable to refund fresh goods which may have spoiled due to being left out for too long.